NAHCA Conference, September 6-7, 2017
Each year, NAHCA celebrates and recognizes the great work of our CNA members during a national conference. This is a two-day event filled with recognition, education and motivation, leading up to the highlight of conference, the Key to Quality Awards Banquet.
Conference attendees will:
- Learn from nationally recognized speakers
- Network with peers from across the nation
- Participate in educational activities
- Be honored and recognized for their outstanding work
- Celebrate the caregiving profession
Host Property: Renaissance Downtown Washington DC
Stay TWO NIGHTS FREE when you register for Conference. NAHCA and it’s partners have been working on raising funds to offset the costs in Washington DC. Because of those efforts, we are able to pay for two nights lodging for each room.
The room rate is $209.00 per night plus tax (total $239.74). Hotel Reservation Deadline --- August 8, 2017